SWEATER: TOMMY JEANS
TRACK PANTS: ADIDAS
BAG: TOMMY JEANS
HOW TO... SWEATS ADDITION
I'm pretty sure the entire world is living in Sweats at the moment... Is anyone else putting on an earing and a little bit of lippy just to grab some TP at the moment?
Sometimes we just have to do the little things to keep us sane!
We actually shot these pics a while before the epidemic began, but it seemed like a fitting time to talk about how cute and comfy you can make an Iso outfit.
- TIP #1 // Matching sweat sets are the easiest way to make it look like a complete outfit! CLAIRE is wearing a Nike tracksuit from ASOS.
- TIP #2 // To elevate the look add an oversized shopping bag and chunky white Sneaker. CLAIRE is carrying a 'Tommy Jeans' tote bag.
- TIP #3 // Add a hoop and slick back that greasy hair! Make the unwashed hair intentional and wear it with confidence.
- TIP #4 // Men don't be afraid to accessories! Add a watch, a chain and maybe even a cross body bag.
- TIP #5 // Freshen up your sneakers! You all have the time now.... so show your shoes some love. There's nothing better than a crisp pair of kicks to finish of a clean trackie look. If you want to know what I use to clean up my kicks, check out my latest custom video. (
- TIP #6 // Vintage sweatshirts are and forever will be a classic. Not only are they comfy, oversized, pre worn in and cosy as hell... but they are also a great hero piece to make a basic pair of sweatpants feel more elevated. If wearing someone else's seconds isn't your vibe then try out a vintage inspired sweat like the one CYRUS is wearing from 'Tommy Jeans.'
- TIP #7 // Get yourself a pair of nice, black trackie pants. Something a little more elevated like these 'Adidas' pants on CYRUS. They are super easy to dress up or down and work with every colour.
CREATIVE DIRECTION / STYLING:
@THELINTON.CO. // @JESSLINTON_
MODELS: @CYRUSVILL // @ITMECHARLEY
CLAIRE & CYRUS
Hat: Friday Fox - Woody / White
Outfit:Thrift store finds